Who we are?
HangZhou XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. CARDANSHAFT CO;LTD has 15 years history.When the general manager Mr.Rony Du graduated from the university,he always concentrated his attention on the research and development,production and sales of the cardan shaft.Mr.Rony Du and his team started from scratch,from 1 lathe and a very small order,step by step to grow up.He often said to his team”We will only do 1 thing well——to make the perfect cardan shaft”.
General manager Mr.Rony Du
HangZhou XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. CARDANSHAFT CO.,LTD was founded in 2005.The registered capital is 8 million ,covers an area of 15 acres, has 30 existing staff. The company specializing in the production of SWC, SWP cross universal coupling and drum tooth coupling.The company with factory is located in the beautiful coast of Tai Lake –Hudai (HangZhou Economic Development Zone Hudai Industrial Park).
In order to become China’s leading cardan shaft one-stop solution expert supplier .XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. CARDANSHAFT independent research and development of SWC light, medium, short, heavy Designs cardan shaft have reached the leading domestic level.Products not only supporting domestic large and medium-sized customers, but also exported to the United States, India, Vietnam, Laos, Ukraine, Russia, Germany, Britain and other countries and areas.In the past 15 years, the company has accumulated a wealth of experience, learn from foreign advanced technology, and to absorb and use the universal axis has been improved several times, so that the structure is maturing, significantly improved performance.
XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. Office Building
XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. belief: “Continuous innovation, optimize the structure, perseverance” to create a high quality of outstanding cardan shaft manufacturer.We always adhere to the ISO9001 quality control system, from the details to start, standardize the production process, and to achieve processing equipment “specialization, numerical control” rapid increase in product quality.This Not only won the majority of customers reputation, but also access to peer recognition. We continue to strive to pursue: “for customers to create the greatest value, for the staff to build the best platform”, will be able to achieve customer and business mutually beneficial CHINAMFG situation.
Welcome to XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. CARDANSHAFT
Why choose us?
First,select raw material carefully
The cross is the core component of cardan shaft,so the selection of material is particularly critical.Raw materials of the cross for light Duty Size and Medium Duty Size,we choose the 20CrMnTi special gear steel bar from SHAGANG GROUP.Being forged in 2500 ton friction press to ensure internal metallurgical structure,inspecting the geometric dimensions of each part to meet the drawing requirements,then transfer to machining,the processes of milling, turning, quenching and grinding.
The inspector will screen blank yoke head.The porosity, cracks, slag, etc. do not meet the requirements of the casting foundry are all eliminated,then doing physical and chemical analysis, to see whether the ingredients meet the requirements, unqualified re-elimination.And then transferred to the quenching and tempering heat treatment, once again check the hardness to see if meet the requirements, qualified to be transferred to the machining process. We control from the source of the material to ensure the supply of raw materials qualified rate of 99%.
Second,advanced production equipment
XIHU (WEST LAKE) DIS. Company introduced four-axis linkage machining center made in ZheJiang , milling the keyway and flange bolt hole of the flange yoke, The once machine-shaping ensures that the symmetry of the keyway and the position of the bolt hole are less than 0.02mm,which greatly improves the installation accuracy of the flange,the 4 axis milling and drilling center holes of the cross are integrated,to ensure that the 4 shaft symmetry and verticality are less than 0.02mm,the process of the journal cross assembly service life can be increased by 30%, and the speed at 1000 rpm above the cardan shaft running smoothly and super life is crucial to the operation.
We use CNC machine to lathe flange yoke and welded yoke,CNC machine can not only ensure the accuracy of the flange connection with the mouth, but also improve the flange surface finish.
5 CHINAMFG automatic welding machine welding spline sleeve and tube,welded yoke and tube.With the welding CHINAMFG swing mechanism, automatic lifting mechanism, adjustment mechanism and welding CHINAMFG cooling system, welding machine can realize multi ring continuous welding, each coil current and voltage can be preset, arc starting and stopping control PLC procedures, reliable welding quality, the weld bead is smooth and beautiful, to control the welding process with fixed procedures, greatly reducing the uncertainty of human during welding, greatly improve the welding effect.
High speed cardan shaft needs to do dynamic balance test before leaving the factory.Unbalanced cardan shaft will produce excessive centrifugal force at high speed and reduce the service life of the bearing;the dynamic balance test can eliminate the uneven distribution of the casting weight and the mass distribution of the whole assembly;Through the experiment to achieve the design of the required balance quality, improve the universal shaft service life.In 2008 the company introduced 2 high-precision dynamic balance test bench, the maximum speed can reach 4000 rev / min, the balance of G0.8 accuracy, balance weight 2kg–1000kg.
In order to make the paint standardization, in 2009 the company bought 10 CHINAMFG of clean paint room , the surface treatment of cardan shaft is more standardized, paint fastness is more rugged, staff’s working conditions improved, exhaust of harmless treatment.
Third,Professional transport packaging
The packing of the export cardan shaft is all in the same way as the plywood wooden box, and then it is firmly secured with the iron sheet, so as to avoid the damage caused by the complicated situation in the long-distance transportation. Meet the standard requirements of plywood boxes into Europe and other countries, no matter where can successfully reach all the country’s ports.
SWC-I Series-Light-Duty Designs Cardan shaft
Data and Size of SWC-I Series Universal Joint Couplings
L=Standard length, or compressed length for designs with length compensation;
Tn=Nominal torque(Yield torque 50% over Tn);
TF=Fatigue torque, I. E. Permissible torque as determined according to the fatigue strength
Under reversing loads;
β=Maximum deflection angle;
MI=weight per 100mm tube
2. Millimeters are used as measurement units except where noted;
3. Please consult us for customizations regarding length, length compensation and
|Stiffness & Flexibility:||Stiffness / Rigid Axle|
|Journal Diameter Dimensional Accuracy:||IT6-IT9|
|Axis Shape:||Straight Shaft|
|Shaft Shape:||Hollow Axis|
Can PTO shafts be adapted for use in both agricultural and industrial settings?
Yes, PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts can be adapted for use in both agricultural and industrial settings. While PTO shafts are commonly associated with agricultural machinery, they are versatile components that can be utilized in various applications beyond the agricultural sector. With appropriate modifications and considerations, PTO shafts can effectively transfer power in industrial settings as well. Here’s a detailed explanation of how PTO shafts can be adapted for both agricultural and industrial use:
1. Standard PTO Shaft Design: PTO shafts have a standardized design that allows for compatibility and interchangeability across different equipment and machinery. This standardization enables PTO shafts to be used in various applications, including both agricultural and industrial settings. The basic components of a PTO shaft, such as the universal joints, splined shafts, and protective guards, remain consistent, regardless of the specific application. This consistency allows for easy adaptation and integration into different machinery and equipment.
2. Shaft Length and Sizing: PTO shafts can be customized in terms of length and sizing to suit specific requirements in both agricultural and industrial settings. The length of the shaft can be adjusted to accommodate different distances between the power source and the driven machinery. This flexibility allows for optimal power transmission and ensures compatibility with various equipment setups. Similarly, the sizing of the PTO shaft, including the diameter and splined shaft specifications, can be tailored to meet the torque and power requirements of different applications, whether in agriculture or industry.
3. Power Requirements: PTO shafts are designed to transfer power from a power source to driven machinery. In agricultural settings, the power source is typically a tractor or other agricultural vehicles, while in industrial settings, it can be an engine, motor, or power unit specific to the industry. PTO shafts can be adapted to handle different power requirements by considering factors such as torque capacity, rotational speed, and the specific demands of the machinery or equipment being driven. By selecting the appropriate PTO shaft based on the power requirements, the shaft can effectively transfer power in both agricultural and industrial applications.
4. Safety Considerations: Safety is a critical aspect of PTO shaft design and usage, regardless of the application. PTO shafts incorporate safety features such as protective guards and shields to prevent accidental contact with rotating components. These safety measures are essential in agricultural and industrial settings to minimize the risk of entanglement, injury, or damage. Adapting PTO shafts for industrial use may require additional safety considerations based on the specific hazards present in industrial environments. However, the core safety principles and features of PTO shafts can be applied and adapted to ensure safe operation in both settings.
5. Specialized Attachments: PTO shafts can be equipped with specialized attachments or adapters to accommodate different driven machinery or equipment. In agricultural settings, PTO shafts commonly connect to implements such as mowers, balers, or sprayers. In industrial settings, PTO shafts may be adapted to connect to various industrial machinery, including pumps, generators, compressors, or conveyors. These specialized attachments ensure compatibility and efficient power transfer between the PTO shaft and the driven equipment, allowing for seamless integration in both agricultural and industrial applications.
6. Environmental Considerations: PTO shafts can be adapted to address specific environmental conditions in both agricultural and industrial settings. For example, in agricultural applications, PTO shafts may need to withstand exposure to dirt, dust, moisture, and varying weather conditions. Industrial settings may have their unique environmental challenges, such as exposure to chemicals, high temperatures, or abrasive materials. By selecting PTO shaft materials, protective coatings, and seals suitable for the specific environment, the shafts can be adapted to ensure reliable and durable performance in various settings.
7. Compliance with Standards: PTO shafts, whether used in agricultural or industrial settings, need to comply with relevant safety standards and regulations. Manufacturers adhere to guidelines and requirements set by organizations such as the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) or other regional safety authorities. Compliance ensures that PTO shafts meet safety criteria and performance standards applicable to both agricultural and industrial environments. Users can rely on standardized PTO shafts that have undergone testing and certification, offering assurance regarding their reliability and safety.
By considering the factors mentioned above, PTO shafts can be adapted to effectively transfer power in both agricultural and industrial settings. The versatile nature of PTO shafts, coupled with customization options, safety considerations, specialized attachments, and compliance with standards, allows for their successful integration into a wide range of machinery and equipment across various industries.
Are there any limitations or disadvantages associated with PTO shafts?
While PTO (Power Take-Off) shafts offer numerous advantages in terms of power transfer and versatility, they also have certain limitations and disadvantages. It’s important to consider these factors when using PTO shafts to ensure safe and efficient operation. Here’s a detailed explanation of some limitations and disadvantages associated with PTO shafts:
1. Safety Hazards: One of the primary concerns with PTO shafts is the potential for safety hazards. PTO shafts rotate at high speeds and can pose a significant risk if not properly guarded or handled. Accidental contact with an exposed or inadequately shielded PTO shaft can result in severe injuries, including entanglement, amputation, or even fatalities. It is crucial to follow safety guidelines, implement proper guarding, and ensure that operators are well-trained on safe handling practices to mitigate these risks.
2. Maintenance and Lubrication: PTO shafts require regular maintenance and lubrication to ensure optimal performance and longevity. The moving parts, such as universal joints and splines, need to be inspected, cleaned, and lubricated at recommended intervals. Neglecting maintenance can lead to premature wear, decreased efficiency, and potential failures. Proper maintenance practices, including regular inspections and timely lubrication, are essential to mitigate these issues.
3. Alignment and Angles: PTO shafts rely on proper alignment and angles to ensure efficient power transfer. Misalignment or excessive angles between the power source and driven machinery can cause increased wear and strain on the components, leading to premature failure. Ensuring proper alignment and angle adjustment, using adjustable sliding yokes or other means, is important to prevent excessive stress on the PTO shaft and associated equipment.
4. Length Limitations: PTO shafts have limitations on their maximum and minimum length due to engineering constraints. The telescoping design allows for some adjustment, but there is a practical limit to how much the shaft can extend or retract. If the distance between the power source and driven machinery exceeds the maximum or falls below the minimum length of the PTO shaft, alternative solutions or modifications may be required. In some cases, additional components such as drive shaft extensions or gearboxes may be necessary to bridge the distance.
5. Compatibility: While manufacturers strive to ensure compatibility, there can still be challenges in finding the right PTO shaft for specific equipment configurations. Equipment may have unique requirements in terms of spline sizes, torque ratings, or connection methods that may not be readily available or compatible with off-the-shelf PTO shafts. Customization may be required to address these compatibility issues, which can result in increased costs or lead times.
6. Noise and Vibrations: PTO shafts in operation can generate significant noise and vibrations, especially at higher speeds. This can be a nuisance for operators and may require additional measures to reduce noise levels or dampen vibrations. Excessive vibrations can also affect the overall performance and lifespan of the PTO shaft and connected equipment. Implementing vibration dampeners or using flexible couplings can help mitigate these issues.
7. Power Limits: PTO shafts have specific power limits based on their design, materials, and components. Exceeding these power limits can lead to premature wear, component failures, or even shaft breakage. It is crucial to understand and adhere to the recommended power ratings for PTO shafts to ensure safe and reliable operation. In some cases, upgrading to a higher-capacity PTO shaft or implementing additional power transmission components may be necessary to accommodate higher power requirements.
8. Complex Installation and Removal: Installing and removing PTO shafts can be a complex process, especially in confined spaces or when dealing with heavy equipment. It may require aligning splines, engaging couplings, and securing locking mechanisms. Improper installation or removal techniques can lead to damage to the shaft or associated equipment. Proper training, handling equipment, and following manufacturer guidelines are essential to simplify and ensure the safe installation and removal of PTO shafts.
Despite these limitations and disadvantages, PTO shafts remain widely used and valuable components for power transfer in various industries. By addressing these considerations and implementing proper safety measures, maintenance practices, and alignment procedures, the potential drawbacks of PTO shafts can be effectively mitigated, allowing for safe and efficient operation.
What benefits do PTO shafts offer for various types of machinery?
PTO shafts (Power Take-Off shafts) offer several benefits for various types of machinery in agricultural and industrial applications. They provide a flexible and efficient means of power transmission, enabling machinery to perform specific tasks and functions. Here’s a detailed explanation of the benefits that PTO shafts offer for different types of machinery:
Versatility: PTO shafts contribute to the versatility of machinery by allowing them to be powered by a common power source, such as a tractor or an engine. This means that a single power source can be used to drive multiple implements or machines by simply connecting and disconnecting the PTO shaft. For example, in agriculture, a tractor equipped with a PTO shaft can power various implements such as mowers, balers, tillers, sprayers, and grain augers. Similarly, in industrial applications, PTO shafts enable the use of a single engine or motor to power different machines or equipment, such as generators, pumps, compressors, and industrial mixers.
Efficiency: PTO shafts offer an efficient method of power transfer from the power source to the machinery. By directly connecting the power source to the driven machine, PTO shafts minimize energy losses that may occur with other power transmission methods. This direct power transfer results in improved overall efficiency and performance of the machinery. Additionally, PTO shafts allow for the adjustment of rotational speed and power output to match the requirements of the specific machinery, ensuring optimal operation and reducing unnecessary energy consumption.
Cost Savings: The use of PTO shafts can lead to cost savings in multiple ways. Firstly, by utilizing a single power source to drive multiple machines or implements, the need for separate engines or motors for each piece of equipment is eliminated, reducing capital costs. Secondly, PTO shafts eliminate the requirement for additional fuel or energy sources, as they tap into the existing power source, resulting in lower fuel or energy expenses. Additionally, the versatility offered by PTO shafts allows for improved equipment utilization, maximizing the return on investment.
Flexibility: PTO shafts provide flexibility in terms of equipment setup and configuration. They can be adjusted in length or equipped with telescopic sections, allowing for easy adaptation to different equipment arrangements and varying distances between the power source and the driven machinery. This flexibility enables operators to quickly connect and disconnect the PTO shafts as needed, facilitating efficient equipment changes and reducing downtime. Moreover, the ability to adjust the rotational speed and power output of the PTO shafts adds further flexibility, accommodating the specific requirements of different machinery and applications.
Ease of Use: PTO shafts are relatively easy to use, making them accessible to operators with minimal training. The process of connecting and disconnecting the PTO shafts is straightforward, often involving a simple coupling or locking mechanism. This ease of use enhances equipment operability, allowing operators to quickly switch between different implements or machines without significant effort or time-consuming procedures. Furthermore, the direct power transfer through PTO shafts simplifies equipment operation, as the machinery can be powered by the existing power source without the need for additional controls or power management systems.
Increased Productivity: PTO shafts contribute to increased productivity in agricultural and industrial operations. By enabling the use of versatile machinery configurations, operators can perform a wide range of tasks using a single power source. This eliminates the need for manual labor or the use of multiple machines, streamlining workflow and reducing the time required to complete various operations. The efficiency and reliability of power transfer through PTO shafts also contribute to improved productivity by ensuring consistent and effective operation of machinery, resulting in enhanced output and reduced downtime.
Safety: While not directly related to machinery performance, PTO shafts also offer safety benefits. The implementation of safety shields or guards on PTO shafts helps prevent accidental contact with the rotating shaft, reducing the risk of injuries to operators. These safety features are designed to cover the rotating shaft and universal joints, ensuring that operators cannot come into contact with them during operation. Proper training on PTO shaft operation and adherence to safety guidelines further enhance operator safety when working with PTO-driven machinery.
In summary, PTO shafts offer a range of benefits for various types of machinery. These benefits include increased versatility, improved efficiency, cost savings, flexibility in equipment configurations, ease of use, increased productivity, and enhanced operator safety. PTO shafts play a crucial role in agricultural and industrial applications by enabling the direct power transfer from a common power source to different machines or implements, resulting in optimized performance and operational effectiveness.
editor by CX 2023-09-26